Dear P.S. 6 Families,
We would like to make you aware of many neighborhood resources that are available to you.
NYC.gov has compiled many resources on its website if you need any assistance with employment, health, food assistance, rent issues and much more.
Click the link below to see all of the resources available.
Free Grab & Go Meals
The New York City Department of Education is committed to making three free meals available daily for any New Yorker. Any New Yorker who wants one can get three free meals a day at more than 400 Meal Hubs across the city.
- Meals can be picked up at all Meal Hubs 7:30 am to 1:30 pm, Monday through Friday
- Meals Hubs will operate for children and families from 7:30 am to 11:30 am, and for adults from 11:30 am to 1:30 pm
- No one will be turned away at any time
- All adults and children can pick up three meals at one time
- Vegetarian and halal options available at all sites
- No dining space is available, so meals must be eaten off premises
- Parents and guardians may pick up meals for their children
- No registration or ID required